Well we are right into 2017 and all is progressing well.
There were a number of highlights for us during this quarter;
- We lent out almost $2.3M to help our clients get the cars they want
- We hired our new collection manager Michael Robinson
- Expanded our reach into other Australian states and territories
- Held a staff lunch to support the mighty Queensland Maroon rugby league team
- Finished the financial year with some amazing results
- Managed through a Queensland cyclone that closed the office for 1 day
Here is a photo of our new collections manager Michael Robinson (in the middle) with Sharon Torpey and Jess Dixon during our staff lunch to support the Queensland state of origin team. What a great series win by the Queesnlanders!
I look forward to proving a end of financial year update soon and sharing the great results the team have achieved.
If you are reading this and are interested to know more about being a shareholder, Broker or partner please call Dan Fox on 07 5443 3863 to discuss.
Founder and Managing Director